Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Holidays from Rachel and Courtney :)

Here you go!! Enjoy :) And please comment and let me know which one is your favorite!

#1...

#2...

#3...

#4...

#5...

#6...

#7...

#8...


My good friend Amanda (the photographer) uploaded 20 pictures from our photo shoot onto Facebook so I just picked out a few of my favorites so far. Well, minus the one of me, but I threw that in just for good humor.

As for me...I need to stop procrastinating on the blogosphere and get back to Constitutional Law...or something like that. Have a fabulous Tuesday before Thanksgiving Thursday :)

peace, love, and every happiness...
Courtney

3 comments:

Holli said...

#5 is my fave. :)

Missy said...

def 4-8 are my favs!

Miles Rausch said...

But isn't hanging out with friends just about the same as studying Constitutional Law? I mean, really?